The two holes on the bottom of the plenum are:
1. Not long enough to get a solid clamp on
2. They angle in .... promoting the plenum to slip out and let dirt and debris into your engine
3. They are not made of thick enough material so they flex when clamped on ..... and the will plenum slips off
4. Oil going into the air box is common on the 2008 model Teryx. This compounds the issue causing the plenum to slip off.
5. Adding a set of pipes that are not jetted EXACTLY right ..... a small pop through the intake ..... and plenum is again slipping off.
Bottom line if your plenum has not come off yet ..... IT WILL.... without the installation of the Dasa Plenum Rings.
*Sold in Pairs*